OCR 'B' Geography Flipboard Magazine

I've started to produce a range of supporting resources for students to use, but I also encourage students to create their own as part of the process of engaging with the course and the specification ahead of me 'teaching it to them'.



It is usually a good idea for students to create your own materials as you will feel 'ownership' of them.

One of these is a Flipboard magazine.
This has been started, and resources will be added through the year to come.

View my Flipboard Magazine.

I recommend that students get a Flipboard account, or install the app on their device, and start to collate their findings. There is also a very easy Flipboard extension to Chrome browser (and other browsers) which means that news articles they are reading can be 'flipped' into a particular magazine by clicking the button and choosing a magazine.

The magazines can then be shared in different ways.
There is also a Pinterest board of relevant images which I am starting to collate as we move through the summer, ahead of starting to teach the course in September.

I will be offering incentives for those who engage with these additional resource, such as suggesting articles, or commenting on them, or showing evidence of having read them and made links back to the specification. Please note that due to school filtering this may need to be done at home.

Comments